THE MAGIC OF SÜDSTEIERMARK
Seeing, hearing, feeling, smelling, tasting
With RENATE POLZ
Südsteiermark Garten® and Renate Polz Garten® are registered and protected trademarks (Patentamt).
Duration: approx. 90 min.
Terroir tours are by appointment only and will take approx. 90 min. (regardless of weather, April to 31 October 2017).
New: We renovated the old vaulted cellar and redesigned it into a small farm store, a quiet place to taste the products of my gardens. Garden tour plus tasting ca. 1.5 hours.
Groups of more than 25 persons will be divided: Garden tour – 60 min. – meanwhile the rest of the group tastes 2-3 wines in the cellar & cellar tour, duration 60 min.
Then groups switch: approx. 150 min.Rates
- Expect an unforgettable experience, an experience that will grasp all your senses. Enjoy the magic of Südsteiermark and its unique flair.
- Meander through this wonderful garden scenery, for a symbolic visit to the deeper layers of this magical landscape. Taste a selection of wines amidst the Südsteiermark Garten.
- Enjoy the sheer opulence that nature in Southern Styria has to offer: colours, scents, taste sensations, and many other sensual impressions. The delightful diversity of flora and fauna.
- Trees, shrubs, and flowers; old roses; the scent of lavender; daffodils, tulips, peonies; sunflowers, dahlia, zinnia; the orchards with apples, pears, and plums.
- Amur marples and cypresses; below them the vineyards, grapevines, and grapes; blooming and withering, growing and waning, ripening and harvesting, coming and going in the natural cycle of the seasons.
- The fresh colours of spring, the flaring summer heat, the colours of fall. Sunshine and rain, silence and storm; the cooling winds. The humming of the bees and bumblebees, the murmur of a fountain.